WEEK 42



 Another week goes byyyeee
This is SUCH a good flans picture and I’m really proud of how I did the hands/pose (since I’m usually horrible about that??) ^_^ also please look at this comment under the original picture,,, send thoughts and prayers to them 🥺

Anyway. Major glow up from last week in all regards…This challenge might be ending pretty soon!!! Like…2 months soon!! It’s been so much fun, and while I am very excited to not have to put the pressure on myself to draw every week I am gonna miss doing this :( but I will prevail!!! Long live weekly tmbg!!!

Thanks for reading as always ❤️

Comments

  1. Thxs for always doing this!
    -Mimi/Malak Safa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i genuinely enjoy awaiting these every week they're so fun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6

WEEK 1

First post!!!