WEEK 33

 JUSTICE FOR FLANSBURGH


Oh and there he is!! It’s John the Flansburgh but BETTER!! It was really fun redrawing this image. I love it so

I’ve been drawing more john fanart over the past couple days just because I feel like I’ve kinda figured out how to draw them..for REAL this time. Linnell especially tbh

some arts I’ve made (only of linnell because. um. The woke)



Anyway, this is a scheduled post ^_^ writing this on fridayyy!! School will be in session by the time this goes up…ughybekeybe

It’s fine. Summer has gotten particularly boring for me and I’ve basically done nothing but lay around all day. Hopefully school will give me that sweet sweet education, social interaction, exercise, and vitamin d I so desperately need. Oh and I’ll probably be taking pianos lessons too!! Heck yeah

Thank for read

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6

WEEK 1

First post!!!