WEEK 29



 Holy crap it’s the EMOO

Another artfight attack…artfight is carrying my through this challenge honestly!! Someone made a clone high oc out of John Linnell (and John Flansburgh too but only drew Linnell…not beating the John Bias allegations), which, if you’ve never heard of clone high it’s just a show about teenage clones of famous people being teenagers and having teenage drama I think I’ve never seen it. But EMO JOHN LINELLL

The text in the background is referencing the ICONIC first paragraph of the MASTERPIECE that is the my immortal fanfiction. I’ll paste the text that was in the art here:

“Hi my name is John Sydney Linnell and I have short fluffy chestnut hair (that's how I got my name) with floppy bangs and chocolate brown eyes like and a lot of people tell me I look like Jerma (AN: if u don't know who he is get da heck out of here!). I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a clone, and I go to a school called Clone High in America where I'm in the 12th grade (I'm seventeen). I'm a emo (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a striped sweater with a black and red shirt on top of it and 3 bracelets on one hand, black jeans and black combat boots. I was wearing black eyeshadow and black eyeliner. I was walking outside Clone High. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.”



anyway. He was fun to draw

Thanks for reading!!! Very nice of you to do so :)



Comments

  1. I DON’T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE AAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHHH 💔⛓️🖤☠️😰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6

WEEK 1

First post!!!