WEEK 18

 another redraw!!

(Sorry for the weird font change I wrote this in my notes app) Welp I procrastinated HARD this week, I’m typing this at 9:30pm lol I’m tired


I had a busy day so I really thought I wouldn’t get an actual drawing done but I crushed this in like an hour (in full not in real time, I took breaks)?? Which is probably why it looks SO BADDD OOOO BURN


Yeah I’m not very proud of this I think John looks a lil cringe. I made him cringe though as 

John Linnell is not inherently cringe not at all


But like it’s ok I’m still learning how to draw him and just real people in general!! I don’t have to draw perfectly every time


Also I’m excited for may. May is a big month for TMBG fans :D


goo bai ^_^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6

WEEK 1

First post!!!