WEEK 13

They might be Sanrio?? Ehh?? I need them to collab

I love the concept of mashing up stereotypically cute things and not stereotypically cute things, like this is such a random hyper-niche thing but I’m really proud of it!!

It’s Pompompurin (left) and Cinnamaroll as the Johns!! I don’t think I need to explain who’s who lol

I’ve always loved Sanrio, I grew up with hello kitty and the characters have always been so nostalgic to me…I’ve always loved super cutesy things lol

I’m happy with the colors/overall composition of the art, it just makes me really happy!! The katakana reads “Ti Emu Bi Ji,” or “TMBG” :D

Bye bye for now, I’m really happy I drew something this week!! That’s 2 weeks of ACTUAL DRAWINGS!!!

Comments

  1. beautiful, stunning. i love they colors. they looks so cute <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6

WEEK 1

First post!!!