WEEK 3

 yay it’s that time again!!! I’ll be submitting this blog-thing to TMBGareOK in one week…I’m not scared you are :’]



The Johns as pikmin captains!! Pikmin 4 is one of my favorite games ever, so I decided to combine my two interests into one goofy drawing!! 

I think this was kind of a test to see how I could translate the John’s’ features into different species (?) or art styles, like yeah they can be pikmin captains but still LOOK like TMBG!! Thankfully pikmin characters are pretty simple and easy to draw :) here’s my first iteration of them!!



As for the art, I REALLY like how I drew flans but linnell doesn’t look very good imo…you can’t really tell he’s holding a yellow pikmin so it just looks like he’s strangling the poor guy :(( IM SURE HE MEANS WELL THOUGH

Also!! I really like how I colored this!!! I think it’s nice!!! Not too shabby!!!

but yeah, that was this week’s art!! Not sure how to end this…I DO HAVE MORE STUFF TO SAY

1. The instant Fanclub is probably coming back really soon!! I have no idea what it exactly is but I’m totally gonna throw all my money at the Johns…a part of me is hoping they’re gonna drop their new album later in the year so I can keep doing this challenge, but a part of me is SUPER impatient and starved for TMBG content. It’ll be nice to see the fanbase come together again!!

2. FINALLY GOT MY BRACES OFF. My teeth are smooth n shiny :D my retainer is really annoying though…

3. Flood’s anniversary was yesterday!! I sadly forgot about it so I didn’t draw anything, but that’s ok!! I’m still really exited for I Like Fun’s anniversary, it’s such a good album!! Hopefully I can draw something for that


yeah that’s all!! Bye!! (I think I use exclamation points too much…but then again if I don’t I usually think I sound bored and flat lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6

WEEK 1

First post!!!