WEEK 2

 It’s Tmbg Tuesday again!! Honestly I should’ve done this on Thursdays…we could’ve had They Thursdays …


I (thankfully) found a way to make the images higher quality, I think last week's art was really crunchy lol

BUT!! ANYWAY!! RAMBLE TIME!!
I use Pinterest a lot for art related stuff, but sometimes I find myself scrolling through a bunch of random images of the Johns...this being one of them. I thought it would be pretty easy to redraw because Flans is just kinda...standing there. Pointing.

I traced over the image to get the basic shapes down, then tried to redraw the shapes with the proportions I usually use for my characters. Used that as the base for my sketch and boom!!! Since I had a reference standing right next to me, I think I was able to capture Flans better than I did last time!! I gave him a CHIN! A OUTLINED CHIN!! I NEVER GIVE CHARACTERS OUTLINED CHINS!! The color palette was fun to make too :)

But yeah!! Happy with this!! Glad I'm doin this challenge!! Its fun!! I think these image redraws are pretty easy to do so expect more...I still wanna dip my toes into animations/comics though! Maybe later :)

See you next week!! If all goes according to plan I'll have the stupid teeth prison cells we call "braces" removed from my mouth next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6

WEEK 1

First post!!!